- 2 whole Zucchini
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 3 whole Roma Tomatoes, Diced
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan
- 3 whole Basil Leaves (chiffonade)
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel long ribbons of zucchini.
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and heat the butter and olive oil. Add the zucchini and toss around in the pan for 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle in salt and pepper. Add the tomatoes and parmesan and toss to heat everything up.
- Serve within a few minutes, before the zucchini get too soft!
This recipe adapted from The Pioneer Woman Cooks Cookbook