- 1 T olive oil
- 3 T Fajita seasoning mix, divided
- 1 lb sirloin steaks, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 8 whole wheat flour tortillas, warm
- Shredded cheese, optional
- Sour cream, for garnish, optional
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add bell peppers and onion; season with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the fajitas seasoning mix and cook for 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Transfer vegetable mixture to a plate and set aside.
- Add the sliced steak to the skillet; season with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the fajitas seasoning mix and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or to a desired doneness.
- Stir in the previously prepared veggies; continue to cook for about 2 minutes, or until everything is heated through.
- Spoon prepared veggies and steak on warm whole wheat tortillas.
- Top with cheese, sour cream and guacamole. (Optional)