Make 6 servings.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 12 thin bone-in pork chops
- 1 cup vegatable oil
- 4 tbsp (1/2 stick) butter
- Combine and mix the flour, kosher salt, pepper, seasoned salt, and garlic in a shallow dish.
- Sprinkle both sides of the chops with kosher salt and pepper then lay them into the flour mixtures.
- Turn over in the flour mixture to ensure all side are covered.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry the chops until both sides are golden brown and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Place on a paper towel lined plate to remove any excess grease.
This recipe adapted from The Pioneer Woman Cooks Cookbook